PDA

View Full Version : Had enough now!!!!

kelly2010
11-02-11, 14:44
I had been ok all day and feeling better then i have been the last week then i got back from shop and sat down to read a mag and felt like i couldnt breath for no reason it just came on and now im starting to feel panicky again. I cant cope with this its really getting me down now why does it just come on like this????:shrug:

london lad 27
11-02-11, 14:48
kelly only your thoughts can control your panic!!! and who controls your thoughts???? you ,thats right so you control your panic you either feed it like a fire so it continues to burn or you add water and put it out. i know that had enough feeling for sure but life isnt meant to be like this and there is a light at the end of the tunnell

Deekon
11-02-11, 15:45
Hi Kelly,

I know it's hard but try not to get upset when you panic, just let it come and let it go. Every time my panic hits I get upset with myself for panicking. I feel week and alone. But I have noticed that if I let it come, stay calm and ride it out. It usually passes quick. It's hard to do, but keep working at it and you can control it.