PDA

View Full Version : Hi There from newbie

sealover
11-02-11, 16:13
Hi guys new to the forums so thought i,d say a quick hi :)

i,ve suffered from panic,anxiety attacts now for some 20 years in the days when no one really knew what they were lol (nightmare i thought i was going mad) also sometimes but not so much now suffer from what they now call shaking leg syndrome (thank god thats got some what better)

anyways a big high to you all

Alan ;)

nomorepanic
11-02-11, 16:15
Hi sealover

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
11-02-11, 16:17
Hi Alan, welcome to a great supportive forum, nice to know you x:welcome:

englishguy43
11-02-11, 16:24
hi there, can you describe this shakey condition a bit more? have been having panic attacks etc over 25 years myself and i often feel all shook up, not much fun is it!

sealover
12-02-11, 13:58
Thanx for the big welcome guys its very kind of you all :D

englishguy43 shaking leg syndrome or some call it restless leg syndrome
is a common cause of painful legs. The leg pain of restless leg syndrome typically eases with motion of the legs (walking helps ease it) and becomes more noticeable at rest. Restless leg syndrome also features worsening of symptoms and leg pain during the early evening or later at night though mine was worst in the morning when i woke up.
Restless leg syndrome is often abbreviated RLS; it has also been termed shaking leg syndrome. Night time involuntary jerking of the legs during sleep are also known as periodic leg/limb movement disorder.

not sure if that makes any sence but hope it helps... hope you dont have it as it can be not very nice at all and very very painfull at times :(