PDA

View Full Version : grrrrr! i hate this!!!! stupid brain

stevesinelgin
11-02-11, 20:08
right folks....for ages ive had this annoying fixation that when i masturbate sometimes i've had some kind of stroke because i will appear to lose my memory and i have to try very hard to convince myself that its probably because i have been wound up mentally and relieving myself causes some kind of brain damage....woke up on monday and felt like my brain was filled up with solid concrete as i felt i couldnt remember even simple things....as a male i know i cant exactly give playing with ones banana up as we all have the desire to do so....but its not nice to feel as if something has happened when one day you can think clearly then the next attribute a **** as the cause of a stroke especially if none of my limbs were paralysed....that damn 'chatterbox' knows how to wind people up...your thoughtd please

Steve :unsure:

uk23
11-02-11, 20:12
I would post this in the male issues sub forum.

After sex or masturbation I get similar type of things, memory seems all over the place. I think its most likely because I am so anxious 90% of the time that being relaxed is unusual to me. When anxious its normal to have a better memory for certain things as your brain is on the look out all the time.

Also don't forgot that anxiety really drains your brain and memory loss or confusion is quite common, I am sure many people on here will agree.

on a separate note, please can you make the font a little smaller? I have a 26" monitor and I had to move my chair backwards!

Em.ma
11-02-11, 20:15
I know how you feel. " afterwards" with me thefirst thing I think about is whether or not I hit my head as I normally have it agianst somethibg tmi I know. I'm also not used to feeling so relaxed so it feels stance for me aswell

stevesinelgin
11-02-11, 20:18
smaller font? hahaha! sorry fella just a 15.6 here! lol

just do that cos some folk have bad eyes and literally have to screw them up to read hence why i use large, but i think i went too large that time...size 3 or 4 using verdana is what i will use from now on :D

stevesinelgin
11-02-11, 20:22
yes i dont want to give that up....but i think as anxiety sufferers you automatically assume the worst and if we were like others while 'cracking one off' then we wouldnt worry and then we wouldnt overload our stressed brains which are muddled as it is...probably it just says 'enough' partially shuts down...which causes even more worries cos then it feel like it cant be anxiety.....i will get there as im sure you all will too in conquering that evil ' demon' in your head that likes to go 'what if' grrr!

BTW stay cosy if you are cold tonight! hugs

nomorepanic
11-02-11, 20:42
I will move this to the male issues forum for you

stevesinelgin
11-02-11, 20:57
ok

KK77
12-02-11, 01:32
I guess when one is "cracking one off" all the blood is going to nether regions and depriving the grey matter of oxygen. Also the release of "feel-good" chemicals like dopamine could be having this effect on you.

Must crack on now...

stevesinelgin
12-02-11, 14:14
yeah! had this memory loss after doing it for nearly a week now but i suppose the brain can take its time to right itself when bombarded with stress hormones....doesnt help when my 'inner demon' says i must have suffered a stroke hence why memorries of things and people seems to have disappeared! i guess i have to use my rational mind to say that its just a result of anxiety on top of more anxiety then bang you develop a symptom you are sure cant be anxiety, but more than likely is damn anxiety....i hate when i cant think of things or feel like my brain is damaged because im intelligent, but some people say that can be part of the problem and i need to focus my intellect on other things