PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new here.

zilzie
12-02-11, 09:19
Hi I'm Zilzie (name of my cat and a good red wine!)

Found your site yesterday after tapping in 'Anxiety' and am really impressed with it! :yesyes:. I'm not alone anymore :hugs:

I have had GA for years and take Lorazepm for it. But I dunno, something shifted in my thinking yesterday, and I decided I was sick of being like this and dependant on tabs. (Liked Liz's poem re. this.)
Your site helped almost immediately - the breathing calmed me down and I keep using it.
I got myself a rubber band, and cos you don't instruct use, I guessed I'm meant to 'ping' it when I start feeling anxious: this helps.
The article on saying 'Stop' and positive thinking has also helped.
But best of all tho' is knowing there are loads of cool peops, just like me, trying their best and finding time to help others.
Shine On NMP.

Zilzie
ps why no wristbands in shop? And am I using mine correctly?

diane07
12-02-11, 09:20
Hi zilzie

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
12-02-11, 10:06
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

tombaker
12-02-11, 11:53
Hi!! I'm new to the forum I had been searching yesterday for help. I think I had a serious panic attack the other day when I rode a taxi. I'm really worried. I hope this site could help me

zilzie
13-02-11, 10:18
Thanks everyone, but noone's answered my query re. availibility of wristbands?

Zilzie

nomorepanic
13-02-11, 17:37
I ran out of wristbands and haven't put a new order in yet as it has to be for over 100 and that means I have to pay out over £200 upfront.

We also can't decide on a colour lol

I will do a post over the next day or so and see what colour people would like.