PDA

View Full Version : Aware of breathing

anx mum
12-02-11, 09:55
This symptom is still worrying me feel like my breathing isnt right not gasping or its not rapid but keep getting a feeling like im smothered its been like this for days now surly if it was bad my breathing would be rapid?

scaredstiff695
12-02-11, 12:06
hi i can relate in a big way to this. i am really bad for being aware of my breathing hugs what's caused a k of my tensionso the doctor says. if I'm st doing nothing I'm worse. i mud breathand get really babe tightness in my chest and throat. i have now spoke out love to my self when I'm bad as my friend said you will no if you really cant breathe. is reassuapd me no end x

anx mum
12-02-11, 12:15
hi i can relate in a big way to this. i am really bad for being aware of my breathing hugs what's caused a k of my tensionso the doctor says. if I'm st doing nothing I'm worse. i mud breathand get really babe tightness in my chest and throat. i have now spoke out love to my self when I'm bad as my friend said you will no if you really cant breathe. is reassuapd me no end x

Really feel like i cant breath today is this a panic attack?

nomorepanic
12-02-11, 17:13
No it isn't a panic attack. It is anxiety

mary60
12-02-11, 20:17
you know what it is

Ella_Jayne
12-02-11, 22:10
I had this today and last night. It's anxiety hun, although scary, it's harmless. I just tried to relax and not think about it and surely enough it eventually went away. You'll be fine. x