PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone

Ecclesiastes
12-02-11, 18:55
Hi everyone,

Just introducing myself; it's a pleasure to join this place.

I've spent the last 4 years reading about anxiety and depression in an attempt to understand what's wrong with me and why I spend most of my life hiding in a little flat with no friends and no enjoyment of anything except work... I've gone variously through the ideas that I might suffer from GAD, SAD, AvPD, OCPD, decision anxiety and various other things, but just recently I realised that what really ties together all my anxieties and feelings is that I simply don't trust people. I was treated harshly in childhood and now I guess I just feel as though anybody is dangerous. So now I'm on a mission to regain a feeling of trust in people, because I know that really most of the people out there are good people that want to know me.

It's great to see how much activity and support is going on in this forum, and I hope I can join

diane07
12-02-11, 18:57
Hi Ecclesiastes

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.