PDA

View Full Version : This has got to end !!

honeyp1e
12-02-11, 19:26
this has got to end am sick of life.... i cant cope anymore my life is not a life am panicking / wprrying / feeling anxious 24/7 waking up with a nervous stomach feeling i need help am not eating / sleep and losing lots of weight had trouble with my anxiety now for a while i just CAN'T cope anymore and to top it all off now i have coeliac diease so i have to try eating this new diet but i cant even eat normal foods never mind gluten free diet i do however see a counsellor on a wed & fre and am waiting to see a dietician on 25th this month but i dont even wanna be living then to be honest am to scared to kill myself but i dont want to be living !! my mind s constanly NEGATIVE never is there one positive thought that goes into my mind EVER am also emetophobic thats playing a big part with this i just dont have any appetite at all my anxiety has always done this to me am CRYING out for help and dont no where to turn xx
i really think that sometime soon i will just wanna end my life or i will do it as its not good feeling this way and crying 24/7 xx

jothenurse
12-02-11, 20:47
Please hang in there. It will get better, it just takes time. Do you have anybody that you can call or that would be with you?
I live by myself, and sometimes with the anxiety it is so hard. I am grateful that I have a son that lives close by. Both of my parents have passed away, my mother this past August.
I know that things get hard sometimes, but please know that it will get better.

honeyp1e
12-02-11, 21:13
i am living with my dad right now, kids & bf but am just sick of feeling sick / down & depressed i just cant get all the negative thinking out my mind i never think positive and never have a good day woke up this morning feeling good had some toast & then just started going all panicky because i got toilet pains :weep: really bad i just went into total panic and been anxious and had that nervous stomach feeling all day

jothenurse
12-02-11, 21:28
Are you on any medication?

jillyb
12-02-11, 21:46
Try not to be so hard on yourself .... try to talk to yourself the way that you would comfort someone else that had your problem i.e comfort yourself! I know you are in a bad place at the moment, but there's lots of help out there and on here and you will feel better. As for your stomach, the problem is the more anxious we are, the more acid we produce, the more rotten our tummies are!!! I know, I'm sitting here with a bad tummy and the more I focus on it, the worse it gets!!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel ... and you will get there. It's flippin' hard work but it can only get better. Take good care of yourself x

honeyp1e
13-02-11, 07:12
Hi am on Propranolol 80mg one daily / i do have citalopram but havent took them everyday i have a phobia bout taking meds well not a phobia i just get so much negative thinking going on through my mind that i just freak out about taking meds as am emetophobic i think of all the side effects etc.. even though i have took these tablets for many years b4 at 20mg and the only thing that hepens is i feel a little worse before they get into my system but i cant feel any worse than i do now can i ??
the doc has just gave me 10mg and told me i can take 10 or 5mg for a week or two then take them up and so on just as the smallest dose i wont feel them really untill i get used to them i really need to stick wth them i just panic to much but i cant carry on like this its taking over my life x

honeyp1e
13-02-11, 10:57
having yet another crappy day still no appetite 2days running !! constipation but have the feelings that i need to run the loo but i dont / pains in bottom of back / feeling tired ill / and burning feeling by shoulder blades.... its just getting me down now as i no i need to eat and that but i just cant and dont feel i can eat i have managed 3 biscuits thats all..... my stomach from my bellybutton downwards feels massive & solid but its not and cant stop this anxiety !!

honeyp1e
13-02-11, 11:00
can being constipited make me lose appetite feel bloated ??

jothenurse
13-02-11, 21:37
Yes, being constipated can make you feel bloated and lose your appetite. Have you tried a laxative?

Zee
13-02-11, 21:48
Honeyp1e, I completely understand. Im having similar issues with the added anxiety of fissure/piles as well.
Few weeks ago I started to get my daily calories increased and saw that I was maintaining my weight and then severe anxiety kicked in and the calories just went right down again!!.. I have been really depressed about it so I really do undertand what you must be going through.
I was reading earlier about how anxiety affects the stomach. I hadnt realised it could play a part in anxiety.depression but its to do with the bowel muscles tightening.
Hang in there.

london lad 27
14-02-11, 13:16
once you are at the bottom the only way is up!!! you have to try and fight if you flee and run it will only get worse easier said than done but you can do it! i believe in you,im having a very tough time myself but no matter how hard i want it to stop i have to keep going you are not alone

elainey70
14-02-11, 18:25
Hi Honeypie,

Sorry to hear your having a really rough time just now, i was like you, constant anxiety 24/7 couldn't eat, sleep. and was on 30mg of diazepam a day. After a really bad day i told my husband, mum and sister that i wanted to die as i couldn't take it anymore. My sister gave me a really good talking to and told me i had to fight to get well. It took some doing, but that is exactly what i done, i fought every day and i'm still fighting. It's bloody hard but you can do it. please fight for you life, it's yours and i bet you have so much to live for. Don't ever give up. Take care x

honeyp1e
15-02-11, 21:10
Hi Honeypie,

Sorry to hear your having a really rough time just now, i was like you, constant anxiety 24/7 couldn't eat, sleep. and was on 30mg of diazepam a day. After a really bad day i told my husband, mum and sister that i wanted to die as i couldn't take it anymore. My sister gave me a really good talking to and told me i had to fight to get well. It took some doing, but that is exactly what i done, i fought every day and i'm still fighting. It's bloody hard but you can do it. please fight for you life, it's yours and i bet you have so much to live for. Don't ever give up. Take care x

Thanks every1 for your help and kind words am still struggling day by day and finding it extremely hard right now but i only have to wait 10days now till i go for the camera down my throat to see whats happening in there and how inflamed my poor belly is =( well been on gluten free diet for about 8days some pains have eased just the bad raw burning that am waiting for to go lol.... but as you say we gotta keep going am just struggling to eat when i have no appetite and am now just 6st dnt wanna go any lower all am finding is am crying 24/7 but why ?? just hating the way life is right now but as i said 10days and hopefully this will be all over HOPEFULLY i will no for 100% sure its coeliac diease and not what my doc said 99% lol but i sticking to the gluten free diet & hopefully soon my stomach will start to heal and i will be out of pain x

honeyp1e
19-02-11, 22:05
Honeyp1e, I completely understand. Im having similar issues with the added anxiety of fissure/piles as well.
Few weeks ago I started to get my daily calories increased and saw that I was maintaining my weight and then severe anxiety kicked in and the calories just went right down again!!.. I have been really depressed about it so I really do undertand what you must be going through.
I was reading earlier about how anxiety affects the stomach. I hadnt realised it could play a part in anxiety.depression but its to do with the bowel muscles tightening.
Hang in there.

am just sick of feeling this way not a day goes by that am not anxious and to top it all off am now waking every morning around 5am (god nos why) am not eating just walking round with that tight sickly knot feeling in my belly and crying constanly i hate this life x

Rod
23-02-11, 21:39
Are you doing any reading? I found Claire Weekes books very helpfull. I also go for walks. It will be a series of small steps to recovery and some days you will feel like you are going backwards but the only way to recovery is push through it all. When you feel your worse, force yourself to do something. You will soon realise that a distraction can take your mind off it. Hang in there.

I spent 3 weeks in bed at the start only going out if I had no way of getting out of it. Now I am going out all the time and back into working. It still isnt easy some of the time but I just do it anyway. I am not on any medication now.

Hope you are feeling a bit better about all this. Take Care.