PDA

View Full Version : too young?

a-little-room-to-breathe
31-03-06, 21:09
im about to go see my doctor about my panic attacks and other problems, and when i asked other people on the site they said meds would help manage them, but am i too young to be prescribed medication? im not sure if id want to, but would the doctor suggest that?[?]

love katie xxx

Alexandra
31-03-06, 21:20
Hi Hun

I think the only person really to answer this question will be your doctor, he or she will be able to give you all the reassureance you need re meds & your age.
Sorry i could'nt have been more help.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

a-little-room-to-breathe
31-03-06, 21:59
thanks alex, i guess your right. im seeing my doctor on the 25th of april, so i guess i'll find out then. thanks hun!!

love katie xxx

Ammeg
01-04-06, 11:21
hey little
your 14 arnt u? Well i went on meds at 16 and they did me no good wot so ever but others it did help, as alex said u will really have to ask your doctor- but the one advice i will give is to watch the dose they give u, coz doctors get a little carried away sometimes!! Hope your doing ok
Ammegxx

Two heads
02-04-06, 00:25
Hi!Its not nice to feel the way you do,i should no ive felt like it since befor xmas.But i have been on meds for five weeks and tonight i have been out for the frist time in ages and had a great time,so meds may work for you.We are all different,try to get to the route of your problems.Keep thinking positive thoughts and you will feel better.xxx