PDA

View Full Version : strange head pains and eye problems

dc100
13-02-11, 07:46
hi all - i have been suffering with stress and anxiety for the past six months but over the last few weeks i have started to worry as im getting a horrible sensation in my head and have strange eye sensation with loads of spots and blurry vision like looking at a heat wave.

my head pain is really whats stressing me its it mainly the leftside of my head it is a numb/sicky/tense feeling (sorry hard to explain) its starts at the base of my neck and moves up and feels like my brain is number - even though you cant feel your brain

Im currently on betablocker to claim me down has anyone else suffered with this

tubbies
13-02-11, 09:11
hi. i'm suffering with this too right now. been docs 3 times over past 2 weeks, 2 docs thought it was my sinuses. the doc who's treated me for years says it's anxiety & prescribed me propanolol which have really helped. anxiety can cause pain in the shoulders, head & neck. hth

dc100
13-02-11, 19:36
i have been given proponal also - reall tried to resist taking meds but just got so bad over christms i had to now im suffering with loads of spaced out feelings and having trouble concentrating and intrusive thoughts