PDA

View Full Version : Heart Races as soon as i awake

ian414
14-02-11, 07:09
here is a question, does this happen to anyone else, when i first wake up and get out of bed my heart will race like mad it will be around the 140 mark is this normal? when i go down stairs it will calm down once i sit down its 80 beats now but as soon as i get up it will race again so i will worry most of the day as this keeps happening to me, see just got up to make to and is racing again.
I really dont think this is right but i might be wrong also have had these chest and back pains for a few months now im 43 smoke but ive had tests and been told i have a good heart but i still worry can anyone help thanks Ian

burak
14-02-11, 09:59
hi there Ian

i have a real bad anxiety and i palpitations and flutters and ectopic beats all the time. im usually waking up in the night for a few times with a racing heart. and when i sake up in the morning my heart starts to race and goes for all the day. sometimes it beats slow than the normal for 55-56 or something.im always listening to it.

I saw a lot of cardiologists about that and i have a low level mitral valve prolapse but thats all ok and all the symptoms im getting cause of the anxiety.

So i learned myself that how much u concern of your heart and listen to it, its racing or acting weird :)

so be cool i think everything is ok. You say you got the tests and everythinh is ok. I know how much its hard to believe when you have the symptoms, but doctors always telling the truth i learned this too :)

best regards,
Burak

ian414
14-02-11, 11:15
Thank you burak for your reply it is hard to believe what a doctor tells you but i know that my heart is ok but its still a worry Ian