PDA

View Full Version : on edge!!

kelly2010
14-02-11, 08:05
I woke up this morning fine and then i started being on edge it feels like butterflies all over the body and i feel like im not breathing properly how can i feel better before i go out today??

EmmaJ
14-02-11, 08:27
hey Kelly, I get like that alot , i try taking deeps breaths in thro my nose and out my mouth and run my wrist under cold water until I calm down . You should get some Bachs rescue rememdy spray , that would also help xx

kelly2010
14-02-11, 08:46
Thanks emma, I hate feeling like this knowing i have to go out too!! I will give that bachs remedy a try!! do u get it from chemist???

EmmaJ
14-02-11, 09:46
Yes , they also go gum and drops. Worked a treat for me last week , I had dentist and knew i had to have 3 injections ! I was a mess but the spray helped and I didnt feel as anxious ! xx :winks:

macc noodle
14-02-11, 09:49
Mmmmm I love the pastilles they do - work a treat !

Good luck - hope you feel better soon xx

:D

bomberbeamish
14-02-11, 10:26
can you take the pastilles when on meds,, and kelly im sorry u feel like this in morn,, many of us do in the morns. its facing what the day ahead brings stop analzing and try keep busy i know its hard x

macc noodle
14-02-11, 10:39
Hi bomberbeamish,

I am pretty sure that they are ok to take with meds - check with chemist when buying them - they should be able to tell you.

:yesyes: