PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, new to all this

bengalbabe
14-02-11, 12:15
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, which is strange that I would be joining as I am now feeling strong enough to come off my citalopram 40mg daily for the past 6 years.

The bit I have decided is not right for me is the lack of emotion, I don't get excited, sad or angry and I enjoyed my emotions even if PA were scary, at least it was a feeling, I have none.

I use to feel so proud of myself if I had betten an attack, walked further rather than run away, stayed in the shopping line, from there it made me feel stronger, I don't get that any more...the pride has gone, my strenght has gone, I am just here going through the motions of a life, not really living it.

So I have decided to live again !!!:yesyes: sometimes it's going to be hard and scary but altleast I will be feeling something.

Well 6 days ago i went from 40mg to 30mg, just a few dizzy spells, but I think my propanalol helps with the control of the side effects...so here gose, I'm comming back to life....watch out world:yahoo:

Tammy....XXX

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/nmp/misc/progress.gif

diane07
14-02-11, 12:17
Hi bengalbabe

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
14-02-11, 21:25
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

bengalbabe
15-02-11, 07:18
Thank you both for the welcome, with 20 years experiance of Panic attacks and agrophobia, I hope i can offer something to this forum...:roflmao: