PDA

View Full Version : Dont know if i can carry on with this much more

tricia56
14-02-11, 16:50
hi dont know if this is the right forum but ive had gad for about 4yrs now and i was diognosed with b v v p about the same time and the dizzyness really scared me i dont likethe feeling of going or bieng dizzy now i wont move my head much if i can help it or bend down or look up in case i trigger the dizzyness off i cant even lay nearly flat cause i go dizzy (dont know if that is fear that makes me go dizzy or what i dont know) even if i have to go gp or dentist or anyware that i think they might make me lay really back i get really anxiouse and scared like to day i had to go dentist and i explained i could lay back but she tryied to force my head back to do the empression i needed and srait away i started to really scared anxiouse my legs my head went stiff and i just wanted to get up and go but i stayed .dontknow if that was a panic attack or not but was still feeling shaky legs stillfeeling stiff and i feel im a freak because of the way i am over the dizzyness fear i just want to be normal and not have this fear anymore and i dont know how or wat to do about it its ruining my life . is there any on else on here that is like me or am i the only person like it