PDA

View Full Version : Spots in vision...

tangled
15-02-11, 16:48
Hello all, I've been a long time reader of these forums but this is my first post. I'm just wondering if anyone else sees the occaisional yellow splotch in their vision. It's not a blind spot, it's see through and fairly small. I spend my workday staring at a computer screen, so I'm not sure if that plays a part. It's not every day, but every once in a while when looking at a light surface or snow I'll see a yellow splotch for a split second. Blinking or looking away resolves it. Is that a normal thing? I find the worst thing about HA is that your gauge for what's 'normal' is totally scewed. Thanks for your time in reading this. :)

Rachel W
15-02-11, 17:32
I get yellow, white and dark spots that appear and then disappear. Sometimes they are quite solid, sometimes see through. It started after using my computer a lot and also worrying about seeing flashes. They usually last anywhere from a second to about 15 seconds. I am not sure what they are at all.

If yours are always see through and when you blink they go away, could they be small floaters? I have cobweb like ones that are light beige in colour.

tangled
15-02-11, 18:06
Hm, maybe? I have cobwebby beige floaters too.