PDA

View Full Version : Chest pains with HA

anx mum
15-02-11, 21:18
Just wondering what type of chest pain people get? Been getting burning pains in chest.

nomorepanic
15-02-11, 21:38
Is that part of the costochondritis ?

anx mum
15-02-11, 21:41
Is that part of the costochondritis ?

Not sure says stabbing pains with that

sammi
15-02-11, 21:44
Heart burn maybe? Didn't your gp give you lanzoprazole for acid reflux? X

nomorepanic
15-02-11, 21:47
I was going to say that burning pain is more indigestion related

daisycake
15-02-11, 22:05
Sounds like heartburn love - that can cause stabbing pains too, I quite often feel like someone is driving a knife into my chest/throat. Costochondritis is more of an ache but you get can definitely get shooting pains with that too :hugs: you're fine, you just need to relax xx

Mark801
15-02-11, 22:23
Where is it burning Bev? In the middle or on both sides of the chest? I had buring the other day for the 1st time with a panic attack and it was horrible.

But I also have a chest cold which In heard causes buring in the chest as well. :shrug:

I though it was my anxiety but now it could be due to the chest cold????
I'm confused....

countrygirl
16-02-11, 09:18
I have had chest pains for years on and off and even been tested by blood test twice at my insistence to be sure it wasn't my heart causing the pain ( 100% accurate blood test for heart muscle damage) and it is always musculo/skeletal as they call it. Mine varies from knife like pains about 2 inches from middle of chest either side to muscle spasm of whole chest muscle on one side on movement.

anx mum
16-02-11, 16:08
I have had chest pains for years on and off and even been tested by blood test twice at my insistence to be sure it wasn't my heart causing the pain ( 100% accurate blood test for heart muscle damage) and it is always musculo/skeletal as they call it. Mine varies from knife like pains about 2 inches from middle of chest either side to muscle spasm of whole chest muscle on one side on movement.

Well still getting these horrible pains sharp and stabbing today. Burning mark was in the middle get that alot sick of it to be honest

joans60
16-02-11, 17:57
Hi Bev
That sounds like acid
Have you mentioned that to the doctor
That can also be caused by anxiety

Joanx