PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from down Under

Tamsin
15-02-11, 23:56
Hello,I have been looking at this site for a while now,and thought that it is time for me to join the list.I have Panic and anxiety,don,t know why as I have had a wonderful upbringing with the best parents,I am currently holding down a well paid job and everything seems fine.My doctor thinks it is because of drink and drugs.Well I have eased off both now and I am on a drug called Avanza,gee it makes you hungry...lol.I hope to make some friends here along the way.
Tamsin:noangel:

diane07
15-02-11, 23:57
Hi Tamsin

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paula lynne
15-02-11, 23:58
Hi Tamsin, welcome aboard x:welcome:

JaneC
16-02-11, 00:04
Hi Tamsin :welcome:. I looked up your meds and it's called mirtazipine in UK and has its own section on this forum if you follow the link below:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=64

It's also well known for increasing your appetite! x

blue moon
16-02-11, 23:03
Hello Tamsin.:DWelcome to the site,I live in queensland,where do you live.I was on Avanza a while back but did not like it all could do was eat a lot of sweets,and put weight on,so went off it.You can PM me if you like.
Love Petra x:flowers:

Rexzooly
17-02-11, 11:45
Welcome to the site, would get a worm welcome no matter where your from :) how you enjoy your stay here.

Rex