PDA

View Full Version : why am i feeling like this :-(

becks xxx
16-02-11, 14:38
Please tell me this is normal....
I know i've posted about this before but i'm so worried and can't go doctors, too scared
Is it normal to feel so exhausted with anxiety? My whole body just feels like it'd giving up, so achy and aches and pains in arms/legs and feel so tired
I noticed months and months ago this happened every month, which most of the time came with a drop in my mood too..so i put it down to periods/pms
However, now it can't be as i've been off a week
This is all so worrying and i feel so rubbish and gota see counsellor tonight
Please someone reply before :-( x

Thumbelina
16-02-11, 14:52
Hi Becks,
I am really sorry you are feeling exausted after Prolonged anxiety.
It is normal i believe, because i know i feel like that when it happens to me. As far as i know and convinced it is because when we ar in the fight or flight phase our body is usong a lot of energy and is getting pretty tired because of this. I try to float on this simptoms and this way these feeligs passing by faster.
I am feeling very low myself currently due to grieving period.
Take care.

jill
16-02-11, 14:56
Hi becks :D:hugs::hugs:

Ohh I am soo sorry to hear how you feel, :hugs: my heart goes out to you.

I myself have had many different types of tiredness and yes, all down to anxiety. Tiredness which would come on me out of the blue, feeelll sooo tired, the floor looked very inviting, meaning I could curl up in a ball and go to sleep.

Tiredness that lasted for Mmm, not sure if I should say, may contain triggers, but lasted awhile. Tiredness, that comes and goes just as quick as it came.

Hunny, tiredness was one of my main symptoms, I AM ohhh boy, a lot better with this symptom now, mine was defo, anxiety/stress related, Mmm still is at time, BUT NOT as bad as it was is the past, ohh its a hole lot better.

There was a small link with tiredness with my periods, feel sooo cold and tierd, I feel asleep a lot.

Many a time in my past I slept a lot, just felt the need to sleep.

As for achy and aches and pains in arms/legs this can be an anxiety symptoms too, flu like symptoms.

I am so sorry you feel so tierd hun :hugs: I know how this feels, I can make suggestions, but I know when you feel this way its SOOOOOO dame hard to put your mind to do anything, but its a must hunny, THIS WILL PASS.

Put some music on, lively music, one that reminds you of good timeS, tidy up while listening to it, whats needed when in this mode is your natral chemicals of happiness to kick in and it DOES lift the tiredness, Ohhh but is soooo blinkin hard when you feel so low :hugs:

Is it possible you have a virus ? there are colds and stuff going around ?

YOU WILL feel better soon hun :hugs:

YOU TAKE CARE

Hope this has helped a little, even if its just knowing, your not alone

LOVE JILL

becks xxx
16-02-11, 15:15
I know before i have had my days where im tired but what seems weird to me is every single month i have literally a whole week of feeling like this. I was on propranolol for a month, funnily enough from what i can remember during the time i was on that i don't think i need feel this bad week as i normally would? Was due to get a medication review yesterday but unfortunately really couldn't face it so now im on no meds, probs doesn't help automatically stopping them either!!
Thank you both for your replys! I do try to tell myself this has been over a year now, if it was bad it would of got so much worse by now right?
The shivvery feeling is sort of new though. It just bugs me how i can have a whole bad week every single month...x hope you are both well

becks xxx
16-02-11, 15:17
Also is it normal for the feelings to be up and down? Feel really rubbish for a bit then don't feel as bad, then the bad feelings and tiredness comes back?
And no jill, don't think it is a virus unless i get a virus every month ! X

jonny582
16-02-11, 15:56
Anxiety ca make us feel odd in many ways, this morning i was exhausted and a bit shakey, now i feel fine.

I dont question it, just accept that this is how i am currently feeling. I was told by a therapist not to question all the symptoms, just accept them all as anxiety eg if you had a cold you wouldnt worry about each individual symptom.

If you can you should go to the docs, nothing bad can happen and the more you put it off the more scared you will get, the only way to beat it is to break the cycle.

Personally i recommend therapy over meds, i am recovering med free and i think in the long run i will benefit from that, but each to there own. CBT had the biggest impact for me.

Hope you feel better soon.