PDA

View Full Version : miss beats realy sceard

jessicalittler79
16-02-11, 16:40
hey everyone iam 31 YR OLD FEMALE ...i suffered with anx most of my life...but i just got health anx 7 months ago so its been awfull time iam going threw...any how i was just setting here after eating pizza and felt my hole body get warm and i started tto get sceard so i sat up and noticed my heart wasnt beating right it was skipping and it lasted 10 minites i was ready to call 911 at this point i thought i was dieing ive had this happen befor but never lasted this long it took my breath away i have had 10 ekgs,....in this last year all nornall but i never had this missed beats at the time everyone is telling me to get a ecko and iam sceard to death i thought if something was wrong they could pick it up on ekg...now iam left woundering whats wrong iam sceard to do any thing like ,,cleaning,,ect because i dont want this to happen ever again its so sceary.....

teez
16-02-11, 16:52
hello hun,,them things are sent by the devil aint they,,of all the anxiety symptoms those are my downfull,,,i can do breathless,,shaky,,dizzy,,chest pain ,,spasms,,ibs,,you name it although it spooks me it doesnt get me like missbeats do ,,whatever im doing i stop dead and clutch my chest,,are you discribing the flutter missbeat,,which is different from the singular miss,,it feels like your have loads one after the other as i say feels like your hearts fluttering,,if its any help im on year 23 of these and im still here,,but yup the little devils still catch me out,,even if i say i wont let them,,and of course the more you watch for them the quicker and more you get,,try to take comfort in that we nearly all them just us sensitive souls take more notice:hugs:

jessicalittler79
16-02-11, 16:56
ty hun