PDA

View Full Version : Headaches/migranes

neilwalker326
17-02-11, 22:39
I have been on sertraline 50mg daily for almost 6 weeks now. They have improved the way Iv been feeling but in the last week or so I seem to have developed these really bad migranes and headaches that are mostly in the top right hand side of my head. My Dr said it's the sertraline causing this but why did it only start after 5 weeks of taking them??
I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced this with these meds or if it could be another symptom of anxiety. It's getting really difficult to cope with this now as it makes me more anxious thinking it could be something serious wrong!

Georg
20-02-11, 22:04
It is definitely the meds. I have had those too and they have been driving me mad, last time it lasted 1-2 months before they subsided.

For me it felt like a piercing headache on the front right of my head. Thankfully it will go away :=) Just stick with it and remember that it is nothing you need to worry about other than it being annoying!

Patsta
24-02-11, 23:35
It could also be a tension headache....I find that if I'm frowning constantly when feeling a little anxious...it will give me a headache....when I realise I'm doing this...I try to relax and it usually goes away!