PDA

View Full Version : Stomach HUGE

uk23
18-02-11, 19:42
Ive said before about that I have gastritis but it just seems that my stomach swells up no matter what I eat, If i push down betwen the ribs I can 'squelch' it and it seems to help a bit, its like ive eaten a three course meal.

I have tested it with high fat, low fat, high fibre, low fibre, etc foods and none of them make it worse or better.

Anyone have this?

bronte
18-02-11, 19:51
im having trouble with ibs at the moment and the first thing i drink in the morning usually a cup of tea i can feel the left side of my stomach/bowel bloat then the spasms and cramping start it horrible x

blue moon
18-02-11, 23:43
Hello Piers.It might be related to the HUGE big poo's you have to push out:D
Petra x

KK77
19-02-11, 01:22
Hello Piers.It might be related to the HUGE big poo's you have to push out:D
Petra x

:roflmao:

On a serious note, I've been getting a lot of stomach pain lately, along with loss of appetite. Was wondering whether it could be gastritis.

You get loss of appetite Piers? And do you take any meds?

Pinkella
19-02-11, 01:32
Your not constipated in any way are you??The contents of ur bowels can push up on ur ribs.....and make you feel really bloated and uncomfortable..

uk23
19-02-11, 06:35
Melancholia, I get loss of appitite quite a bit with it, find taking a mix of domperidone, ranitidine and gaviscon sometimes helps.

honeyp1e
23-06-11, 13:58
I've started getting all this past few days burning heavy feeling just below ribs like i have just eaten a 3 course meal when i could of just had a small slice of toast etc / burning between shoulder blades nausea / no appetite / then sometimes i just wanna eat & eat / tired / burnt throat feeling / headaches swollen stomach / trapped wind

i just feel i can't cope with it any more and if i touch my belly it feels as if its all raw inside :weep: