PDA

View Full Version : xanax question

missykat
19-02-11, 19:13
im currently on (taking now and then wen anxiety flares) 0.25mg of xanax i find this really doesnt do much for me at all! wud it be safe to take two?

Mark801
19-02-11, 19:19
I used to drink half of 0.25 cuz the whole thing would make realy sleepy. I found it did wonders for me. I think you should speak to your GP or a pharmacist before drinking two tablets. It's a very addicting drug. I haven't had any in a few months and I'm seing my gp next week for a refill due to my rescent anxiety flare up.

mtatum4496
19-02-11, 19:27
Missykat, I also have a prescription for Xanax, with instructions to take anywhere from 0.25 to 0.50 mg per day as needed. Some days there is no need for it, other days the 0.25mg is plenty and still other days I end up taking the entire daily allotment, in two separate doses. I found out some time back that taking my entire daily allotment at one time took me past the point of being calm and would make me extremely lethargic for a few hours before I finally leveled out.

Before trying to take any more than what your doctor has approved, talk with him about the matter. This is especially important if you are taking any other type of prescription or over the counter medications. It may be that the dose is sufficient, but something else is interfering with the effectiveness.

Greenman50
19-02-11, 22:47
whats the uk eqeivalent of this please , just interested