PDA

View Full Version : Question about periods! Freaking out about Cervical Cancer =(

HelenLouise
19-02-11, 20:36
Hey everyone!
I just wondered if anyone has ever spotted a couple of days or the day before their period is due?

I noticed that I do before my period and stupidly I typed spotting into google and the first thing that came up was "cervical Cancer!" Urgh! So now, as you can imagine I am convincing myself I have the disease! I know its the most common cancer in women under 40 and i'm 20 so i'm losing it :(!

I wish Cancer wasn't broadcast by the media so much! :(!

So yeah, worried :( xxx

nomorepanic
19-02-11, 20:47
Helen

Very common - have a read through this women's forum as there are loads of previous posts about this that will help

AngelHeart
19-02-11, 22:21
Awww hunni, please try not to worry! This is VERY common! I can have it myself sometimes too. xx

scaredstiff695
19-02-11, 23:04
every ones is different chickmine are strange and very irregular but it can all be down to stress and things x x you would have other things too

SammiB
20-02-11, 12:42
Awww dont worry hun, its totally normal! i agree that there is too much hype in the media about it. please dont fret hun we are all women and all different but you are fine.