PDA

View Full Version : new here

TakeThisLife
20-02-11, 20:02
Hello :) :grouphug:
Just found this website and thought it might give me some support that I am in need of
xxxxxxxx

diane07
20-02-11, 20:03
Hi TakeThisLife

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

mtatum4496
20-02-11, 20:07
Welcome TakeThisLife. You'll find people from all over the world participating here, and a wide range of discussions on all sorts of issues regarding anxiety and other mental disorders. Just about all of us have learned a thing or two along our journey and most are open to learning a little more. I bet that even as you get to know us a little better, you can probably teach us a thing or two :)

TakeThisLife
20-02-11, 20:09
Thankyou :grouphug:
You can call me Beth :)

Is there a certain age you have to be to be on this website?
xxxx

mtatum4496
20-02-11, 20:12
Hi Beth.

I'm not aware of age limitations, I'm sure one of the moderators will see your post and be able to provide a definitive answer. At my age (52) that is something that doesn't come to mind very often anymore ;) I can tell you that I've noticed people from at least university age up through the retirement years, so the age range represented is pretty broad.

TakeThisLife
20-02-11, 20:15
Haha :P thanks :) will wait for a moderator to see the post :)
xxxx

SHYGIRLAJB
20-02-11, 22:53
Hi,

Sending you a big welcome to NMP. I hope you will find this site useful to you. I don't think it really matters on age, im sure there is a variety of age ranges on here. You may have to be over a certain age, but not sure what that is.

Anita.