PDA

View Full Version : pain in bottom of throat when i breathe in

molly36
20-02-11, 20:04
HI there over the last few weeks i have been getting this strange feeling right at the bottom of my throat as it connects to my chest .when i breathe in its very uncomfortable ,its very hard to explain.I am a chronic hyperventilater but felt it was getting better .I am wondering if the feeling is due to this.ITS LIKE THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN SAY YOU HAVE RAN and then stop and you get like a cold air feeling in your throat ,well its like that right at the bottom when i breathe in.Anyone else had this .i am very worried about it .kind regards molly

missykat
20-02-11, 20:05
hi i have the exact same feeling! i kind of describe mine as when i breathe in its a cold sensation but also a sort of bruised feeling. dont know why either

molly36
20-02-11, 20:12
its awful feeling ,really wish it would go away ,i keep thinking its going to lead to like a chesty thing but ive had it over a week now .it seems to come and go kind regards molly

missykat
20-02-11, 20:14
yeah same here, comes and goes really. do u suffer from acid reflux??

molly36
20-02-11, 21:10
I do suffer from acid sometimes but it not that kind of pain.kind regards molly

molly36
21-02-11, 17:59
Hi went to the docs he says he thinks its caused by over breathing but im not sure he really knows.Its like a sore throat at the very bottom of the throat but only when i breathe in ,its very strange and freaking me out.kind regards molly