PDA

View Full Version : acid reflux!!

missykat
20-02-11, 20:11
last night woke up feeling really nauseaus!! went to the bathroom and kinda threw up but it stayed and went down again and burned the neck off me!! wen i spat there were traces of blood!!! and now today i have a very sore throat very tender :( just wondering is this all acid reflux?? im eating healthy the past two weeks and last nite ate white bread and crisps! so had cramps in bed. its like a bruised sensation when i breathe in and lil tiny ulcer things on my toncil :ohmy: soooooooo anybody know anything

Chem
21-02-11, 00:42
It sounds like acid reflux. The blood was probably from a very small capillary in your throat that tore as you were gagging.

If this happens often, try a proprietary antacid or see your Doc.

Mogwog
21-02-11, 07:39
Hi

I think I too am suffering from this. What you have described sounds like acid reflux.

I have pressure in my back between shoulder blades, lump in throat all the time for the past 2 weeks, sometimes I wake up during the night very suddenly with what feels like liquid coming up my throat - almost makes me wretch. Mine started getting worse when I started antidepressants. I'm going to have to see if the dr will either change them for me or give me something to help ease it - its horrible :-(

Have you seen your dr about it? Maybe get some meds. You could try taking gaviscon before bed.

Laura.xxx

missykat
21-02-11, 13:18
i havent seen my doc about it because it very rarely happens to me. maybe once every 4 or 5 months but wen it does it hurts like hell. usually diet change brings it on. i thought it was something much worse thanks for the replies!