PDA

View Full Version : dont know if this is right place

lildutt
02-04-06, 12:19
a week ago i was sitting by pc and i starte getting breathless an my heart and head was banging an i felt like running away out of my house
i was shivering going hot and cold
i have had a few more of this things
just wondering if anyone knew what they are and how did the person stop them

kirgray
02-04-06, 13:23
Hi Lilbel

I get something similar to this mostly in work as i feel trapped or if i am having a conversation with certain people, I feel breathless like i may stop breathing and then I get dizzy and tense up and the headaches kick in, scary but i know ( hope ) its anxiety im eager also to see if there is any ways to make this more copable-i too feel a strong urge to get up and run. I try everything from relaxation, breathing routines, rescue remedy, camomile, lavender......

lildutt
07-04-06, 21:45
thanks hun i will try them
and see how it goes

May Day
08-04-06, 16:46
Hi lilibel

I often feel like running ... it is anxiety that makes you feel this way ... i find if i do run i often want to run back home again ... to me it kind of feels like searching for somehting that isn't there so i don't know where to run to ... i also shake when i feel like this ... it does pass especially if you can keep calm and occupy your mind with other things

take care

May

The brightest, sunniest day may follow the darkest, stormiest night ... enjoy the sun