PDA

View Full Version : worried im gonna break down!!

kelly2010
21-02-11, 12:51
The last few months have been terrible for me!! I split with my ex, went into a hostle because of him, panic attacks have started getting worse and im totally depressed!! I dont do anything in the day but just stay at home, i dont feel like doing anything either because im constantly on edge. I have just started taking saroxat but its only been a week so im not feeling the effects of them yet!! I cant cry about how im feeling i just dont want to. Plus my ex wants to get back with me and because i love him and want him back too i cant because i dont trust himand te aggresive side he has and thats making me feel worse. I just dont know what im gonna do. I wake up with that feeling of dread everyday because i know what the days going to be like and that im not gonna do anything with myself!! I used to be a very bubbly out going girl and its all gone!! I m starting college in sepyt and im worried that i aint gonna be able to go because i keep getting panicky all the time. Im worried that the way im feeling will lead t a break down if i carry on like this pls give me some advice i dont have anyone to talk to!!

ditzygirl
21-02-11, 13:00
oh hun who can blame you for being panicky. You have been through an awful lot and you have a lot to face.

But you be a bubbly person again too - it will just take time to rebuild your life.

Going back to your ex will probably make things worse in the long term - you will live in fear and the anxiety will never go away.

Do you have a Green Gym group near you? they support people with anxiety and depression and conservation? You go out with other sufferers and do some wood clearing or something. You get to be with people, some fresh air and you are doing something useful and you learn new skills.

Going to college is a great idea and you have some time to try and find some coping methods so that you can move forward with your life.

I know it doesn't feel like it just now but you can and will have relationships in the future that are fulfilling and not violent.

Don't sell your self your self short - we just suffer anxietyx

anx mum
21-02-11, 13:13
The last few months have been terrible for me!! I split with my ex, went into a hostle because of him, panic attacks have started getting worse and im totally depressed!! I dont do anything in the day but just stay at home, i dont feel like doing anything either because im constantly on edge. I have just started taking saroxat but its only been a week so im not feeling the effects of them yet!! I cant cry about how im feeling i just dont want to. Plus my ex wants to get back with me and because i love him and want him back too i cant because i dont trust himand te aggresive side he has and thats making me feel worse. I just dont know what im gonna do. I wake up with that feeling of dread everyday because i know what the days going to be like and that im not gonna do anything with myself!! I used to be a very bubbly out going girl and its all gone!! I m starting college in sepyt and im worried that i aint gonna be able to go because i keep getting panicky all the time. Im worried that the way im feeling will lead t a break down if i carry on like this pls give me some advice i dont have anyone to talk to!!

Hi kelly can really understand how feel im exactly the same at the moment. Like u i used to be outgoing always be out nowadays im at home having anxiety and panic attacks. pm me anytime ur not alone:hugs: