PDA

View Full Version : Feeling faint

uk23
21-02-11, 16:05
Git up, got a taxi and did some shopping, when I came outside I felt like I was going to fall over - so anxious now :(

sammi
21-02-11, 16:08
Was you feeling anxious before this?

When I'm anxious I always feel faint like I'm goin to fall over/pass out not a nice feeling at all x

uk23
21-02-11, 16:12
I did have a large coffee when I got up and did feel a little anxious

Ella_Jayne
21-02-11, 16:19
When I feel anxious when I'm out I always feel faint. Sometimes it just happens for no reason, I think I'm not anxious but then I realise that I was over breathing or having a few anxious thoughts. I'm sure it's just anxiety with you as well. It's horrible and you can't help second guessing it when it happens but you'll be fine. Hope u feel a bit better now. :)

sammi
21-02-11, 17:18
I did have a large coffee when I got up and did feel a little anxious

Could be why you feel faint as I said when I'm anxious I feel faint try not to worry too much x

Clairalou
21-02-11, 17:20
I can not drink coffee without this happening to me... i would literally almost pass out it was horrible, then the anxiety would kick in an i would go into a huge panic attack! i now no longer drink coffee!! :D

Mark801
21-02-11, 17:26
Heppens to me too and I'm currently drinking a cup of coffee as I'm typing this lol.:roflmao:

I can't help it, I need 1 cup of coffee a day but I pay the price as the day goes by :whistles:

sammi
21-02-11, 17:32
I also don't drink coffee :)