PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and how it impacts ....any thoughts?

Bravedart
21-02-11, 16:07
Hi all

I'm sitting at home trying to work out whats happened to me over the last few months, (Which I know aint useful) and i had a thought. ...... :whistles:There are different sections to post on on the site. Does anyone else feel that they fall into most headings ie anxiety has an impact on you socially, you worry about health and whats happening to you despite being told the immortal line by the GP "It's just anxiety and very common" :ohmy:. Also generally feel anxious due to whats happening to you. Is it just me or are any of you in the same boat? Would appreciate your thoughts :yesyes:

PokerFace
22-02-11, 00:32
Mm, it definatley happend to me like that! I put myself under the Health Anxiety category mostly because most of my anxiety/panic attacks are set off by the physical side effects, it's how it all got started for me. I can relate to a lot of General and Social anxiety posts though.

I've often thought in some cases it can be like a domino effect. I started to worry about none health related things, anything and everything, feel awkward in social situations, even got scared of going outside the house. I even got nervous about seeing my best friends because of what they might think of me and I've known them half my life!

I remember replying to a similar post months back that you might find a bit interesting. :) http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=81312

Bravedart
22-02-11, 12:31
So true Pokerface, I can relate to all of that. Weird it is....:D