PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

jmacd82
21-02-11, 17:11
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of anxiety disorder I have and to be honest I thought I had gotten it under control as I have felt great for almost 2 years, however last week after having a sore neck for a few days and convicing myself that it is something serious I am now a panicing wreck.

I have had headaches, feel light headed constantly, have a feeling of nausea and have this irrational fear that something bad is going to happen to me or that I am going to collapse in a heap!

I am annoyed at myself for allowing myself to feel like this again, I have a beautiful family but after my dad died suddenly at only 50, every time I have a headache or feel unwell I get myself in to this anxiety / panicy state that something is going to happen to me!

I just want to be able to talk to other people who know how I am feeling and have had these symptoms so I know I'm not the only one who feels like these feelings will never go away.

diane07
21-02-11, 17:13
Hi jmacd82

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
21-02-11, 17:43
Hi welcome to the forum, youre not alone with these feelings. We are all here to help you get through this. Look forward to getting to know you x:welcome: