PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

Jefthros
21-02-11, 17:44
Hey,

Im really new to this couldn't sleep so the doc put me on mirtazapine and now i dont know if im coming or going. started having panic attacks and feeling very lonely.

Im on here to try and get so advice on how to overcome the panic attacks and get back to my old self. i am more then willing to help others as much as i can (dont know how much use i will be)

Thanks

nomorepanic
21-02-11, 17:46
Hi Jefthros

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
21-02-11, 22:16
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paula lynne
21-02-11, 22:26
Hiya, welcome to the forum. Reading the info in the left hand column is a good starting point til you get a feel for the forum. TC. Paula x:welcome:

SHYGIRLAJB
21-02-11, 22:30
Hi,

Sending you a big welcome to NMP. I hope you find this site useful and make some really nice friends too, im sure you wont feel as lonely.

Anita. xx.

agoraphobic lady
21-02-11, 22:50
Hey,

Im really new to this couldn't sleep so the doc put me on mirtazapine and now i dont know if im coming or going. started having panic attacks and feeling very lonely.

Im on here to try and get so advice on how to overcome the panic attacks and get back to my old self. i am more then willing to help others as much as i can (dont know how much use i will be)

Thanks

Hello I'm a newbie too ... I hope you can find peace in your stressed and tired soul .. I know what its like to no longer recognise who you have become due to crippling panic attacks... I hope you can be your old self again too xx

Jefthros
22-02-11, 02:09
Hey,

Thank you for the warm welcome. its nice to know im not alone with how im feeling.
This site is a godsend im so glad i stumbled across it. :)
X