PDA

View Full Version : Need to chill out!

GunMetal
21-02-11, 17:49
Having a bad day today i think, although at the same time i've accomplished a few things. I had a bad night last night with having a big arguement with my partner which actually was for the best as we needed to sort through some things. But meant i had a crap nights sleep! Anyway managed to go to the supermarket with him this morning and had hardly any anxiety! We had a long walk around and got bits we needed and actually had fun! I've never been able to go round a supermarket like that. But anyway, after that i tried to go out shopping with my mum which didn't work out as well. Felt really crap in the car, felt like i was struggling to breathe, felt dizzy and felt sick. Ended up just going for a drive. Anyway tonight i'm cooking tea for my inlaws who are up visiting today! I haven't really come back down from the anxiety from this afternoon and am struggling to relax myself. Am still feeling sick and have acid reflux which is probably down to me forgetting to take my lansoprazole med this morning (my own fault, never ever forget usually!). So anyway thats all, i know i need to try relax myself, gonna take some rennie for the acid and put my ipod on. Just thought by writing it up on here might relieve some of my anxiety. So to anyone thats read to the end of this, thanks for listening!! :)

Jen x

paula lynne
21-02-11, 21:00
Well done Jen, bet you never thought the words supermarket and fun would ever be in the same sentence!! Very well done. Accept it when things dont go to plan and be gentle on yourself...and remember how far youve come when things do go to plan. Take care x:D