PDA

View Full Version : Funny HA story

countrygirl
22-02-11, 11:43
A few weeks ago i read a post on here about a girl who was worried her poo smelt sweet as she said her Dr had told her if she got black poo that smelled sweet it could indicate cancer. Knew about the black bit but never heard of a sweet smell being sinister.

Well all last week everytime my husband used the loo for number two:D the room smelled like sweet pineapple - tigger major panic with me- how could I also find out if he had black poo as well:shrug::shrug: - I made some joke about the sweet smell and said good job your poo isn't black as well and he asked why and laughed so at least I knew he didn't have the black bit but still kept fretting about the sweet pineapple smell.

Then it suddenly dawned on me that I had got a new liquid soap in that bathroom and of course after a number two my husband was washing his hands very well and I was smelling the soap not his poo:blush::blush::blush:

Only a HA sufferer could do this:roflmao:

sammi
22-02-11, 11:53
:roflmao:

punkprincess19
22-02-11, 12:03
That's just made my day! And yes, only a HA sufferer could do that!

Thanks for sharing :)

kah
22-02-11, 12:11
Great to read something light hearted on here :) and yes, that's definately something I'd do :blush:

K xx

itoldyouiwasill
22-02-11, 13:22
...on a related note, poo related health anxiety and Oreo cookies do not mix!

blueangel
22-02-11, 15:46
Never eat a whole jar of pickled beetroot if you're anxious about peeing - it can turn it purple!!

Also, eating asparagus produces an enzyme in your pee that makes it smell strange - can't remember the name of the enzyme offhand though, but it definitely works.

itoldyouiwasill
22-02-11, 16:23
Never eat a whole jar of pickled beetroot if you're anxious about peeing - it can turn it purple!!

Also, eating asparagus produces an enzyme in your pee that makes it smell strange - can't remember the name of the enzyme offhand though, but it definitely works.

...not just your pee guys:whistles:

cookie10
22-02-11, 16:43
...on a related note, poo related health anxiety and Oreo cookies do not mix!

Soooooooooooooooo true about the Oreo cookies, as I found out this week !:D

Greenman50
22-02-11, 16:48
CountryGirl :roflmao:

Well funny :D, thanks for shareing

x