PDA

View Full Version : Scared of brain tumor

BUGGGA
22-02-11, 16:27
Hi im new here-have a shooting pain that comes and goes over my eye-in my forehead---it has caused me great anxiety and panic im soo scared---can any one talk with me about this??please

pinkynicca
23-02-11, 16:18
Hello, Welcome... i have this fear at least once a year. From what i have read and been told... Headaches are poor indicators for a brain tumor. that and they are very rare. im sure your fine. ;)

beckybonney
27-02-11, 11:03
Hay i just wanted to reiterate what pinkynicca said i too have had this fear and it appears that anxiety can cause this. If you wasnt anxious then my pharmacist said could be where there were things getting in your yes causing them to sting prehaps??
Maybe sinuses these cause headaches migraine if you use computers alot? there ae lots of alternatives just the internet is always pulling out the bad on us
Hope you feel better :)

zo3096
27-02-11, 11:52
hi there,
I completely sympathise with you as i too have a chronic fear of having a brain tumor following some recent strange events. From the research I have done tho (and I have done lots of reading about it) this isn't a sign of a bran tumour altho fo course only your doctor can diagnose that.

SW
27-02-11, 12:43
hi there...know how you feel just lately ive been getting allsorts of anxiety symptoms,head pressure,body vibrating,eye twitching...you name must of had everythin under the sun,horrible.

keep a diary of symptoms around the time of your period,see if theres a connection maybe?

hope u feel better soon xx