PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal....

Clairalou
22-02-11, 18:53
Is it normal to feel anxious and a little panicky when poorly? Im being treated with antibiotics for a nasty ear infection but i cant shift the anxious feeling tonight! normally i can get on with my daily routine when poorly nothing much keeps me down but i feel absolutely dreadfull an so ill and can hardly manage to do anything!

I think its normal but my anxiety is making me question myself!!

Claire xxxxx

Sammylou
22-02-11, 19:28
Yes i think so, ive been poorly on and off for 2 weeks with cold, cough, earache etc etc, and my anxiety has been through the roof. I have not felt myself and because I have been ill the health anxiety has kicked in big time x

sammi
22-02-11, 19:54
Yes definately hun I have a virus at the minute and my panic and anxiety is through the roof. I was doing so well keeping it under control too. Hope you feel better soon :)

Clairalou
22-02-11, 20:01
Thanks for your replies ive been doing so well with my anxiety i havent had a panic attack in ages... was starting to feel really down thinking it had all came back! im just going to keep reminding myself im ill an take it easy! bloody ear infection is driving me nuts i can barely hear and im soooo off balance! doesnt help i have a job interview tomorrow!!

xxx

sammi
22-02-11, 20:03
Aww yes remember your ill and it hasn't all come back been under the weather has caused it:) good luck for job interview x