PDA

View Full Version : Burning face heat rash /cold body

miss_moose
22-02-11, 23:33
A while back i posted about having burning cheeks (its usually my right cheek thats the worse). It burns red while the rest of my face stays white, i get red blotchy neck and heat rash on my shoulder.

I spoke to the doctor about it d they just checked my thyroxine was at the right level, which it is.

It went away for a while but when now its back. I know it happens when i panic, but even without panic it's happening everyday again, and i feel shakey.

My other half says i'm cold when he touches my cheek even tho i feel it burning and the rest of my body stays normal - cold.

has anyone got any ideas/reasurrance. I'm getting really axious ad upset about it.

thank you

Ddcoo
23-02-11, 09:08
Hi miss moose, I have been getting exactly the same since the end of last year - a burning patch on my right cheek, even my friends have commented on it. At its best it is just a small patch of red about the size of a £2 coin, but when it gets hot it spreads. I have no idea what causes it, but it is very uncomfortable. Perhaps someone else could tell us what the cause is please.