PDA

View Full Version : This is such a weird feeling... HELP.

madeuprolemodel
23-02-11, 00:45
Right... so let me explain....

This happends every day and im not sure it is it brain related, sinus related,ear.. etc

But i have dizzy episodes or a feeling on unbalance... like i am on a boat or something.. the way i can only explain it.. is it feels like my brain is tripping... OR when you are in a car in the passenger seat and you go a route you go everyday...and your brain is mentaling going left because thats the way u always go... but then the driver turns right and is makes you feel disoriented for a split second.. thats exactly how it feels...

these episodes happen evert other minute and can alst for about 10 seconds.

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THIS IS OR HAS HAD IT... PLEASE HELP ITS GETTING ME DOWN BAD..

nomorepanic
23-02-11, 00:55
Yup had that for many many years - it was all anxiety and went in the end

Correct breathing helped mine and in the end it went when my anxiety calmed down

AngelHeart
23-02-11, 01:20
I suffer from this daily and its anxiety hun. I jsut wait or it to pass and get on with what am doing, the more I worry about it the more frequent it gets through out the day. Its one of many symptom I have had. HTH Pauline x

madeuprolemodel
23-02-11, 01:27
Thank you guys so much for replying!

thing is i don't feel axious at all... apart from the fear of a brain aneurism which is horrid but yeah!

ALSO have terrible pressure in the face

AngelHeart
23-02-11, 01:37
You say you don;t feel anxious but you've still got that fear of having an aneurism, even when you don't feel anxious your sub consious is working overtime and its this that gives you the symptoms you have . x

AngelHeart
23-02-11, 01:38
Oh I get pressure and tingling in face too when am anxious ! Usually around the mouth x