PDA

View Full Version : im going under.......

calm
23-02-11, 20:56
im not sure if anyone will forgive me for being away for awhile...i was doing ok (ish) but these last couple of weeks i have taken a real hammering.

feelings of isolation - anxiety and high panic have all come back!

please please help me......im seeing my gp next wednesday :emot-crying::emot-crying::emot-crying::emot-crying::emot-crying::emot-crying::emot-crying:

sammi
23-02-11, 21:04
Nothing to forgive:)

Sorry its all come back, take a deep breath you say you was feeling ok(ish) and you will do again. Speak to your gp see what he/she suggests keep busy to take your mind off things. Can you not see your gp any sooner? Next wed seems a long way off x

calm
23-02-11, 21:16
hi sammi....thank you for taking the time to talk with me......i do so appreciate it xxxxx

my doc is on holiday and she is the only one in the practice that seems to understand, do you know wot i mean xxxxxxx

thank you for your kind words....it makes me feel i am not alone xxxxx thank you xxxxx

sammi
23-02-11, 21:30
hi sammi....thank you for taking the time to talk with me......i do so appreciate it xxxxx

my doc is on holiday and she is the only one in the practice that seems to understand, do you know wot i mean xxxxxxx

thank you for your kind words....it makes me feel i am not alone xxxxx thank you xxxxx

Aw your very welcome:)

Yes I understand what you mean, its always better to see a doctor that understands :)

you are not alone I know sometimes it can feel like you are. We are always here for you :hugs:

Hazel B
23-02-11, 21:36
You've done so well and come so far, this will pass in time. Take care and don't forget you're not on your own.:hugs:

calm
23-02-11, 21:47
thank you ladies....its so god damn awful isnt it! i just feel for kerrylouise!...now she has the added worry of me on top of her health problems!....do i feel guilty??? i feel as guilty as hell xxxxxx

Mic
23-02-11, 21:58
bless you, you will get on top of this awful thing , it has it's ups and downs and each time you go down it is easier to get back up, have you read any Claire Weekes books?? or any book at all helps me takes our minds off ourselves, it's so hard to stay positive when you get a setback but i'm afraid we have to, try and keep busy accept the way you feel and float past as much as you can.:hugs:you will return and it sounds as if you feel deflated I do when it happens to me.good luck with the gp and hope you have a speedy recovery.

suzy-sue
24-02-11, 14:51
Hi Tracy .sorry you are having a bad time :hugs:.Its nice to see you tho .Sometimes its easy to slip back into old negative thinking patterns ,especially when something is worrying us .All it takes is to go back to basics and start to accept this is all part of your recovery .Like all things ,it will pass .Beating youself up only enforces the negative outlook that keeps you in the vicious circle .Im sure you will start to feel better once you put the CBT back into practice .These things need to be done for life and with time you will do them automatically regardless of the situation you find yourself in .Sending you a big hug and hope today is a better day for you .Luv Sue xx:bighug1:

JT69
24-02-11, 17:39
Hi Tracy,

Just think of it as a blip!!! We all have them and they do go away again. Think about how far you have come, you have done so well.

Better times ahead...you'll see.

Sending you a big hug.:hugs:

Jo.xx

calm
24-02-11, 21:59
been blown away with your responses...thank you so so much xxxxx i am going to read and re-read again and again....thank you xxxxxx

please dont forget im here for anyone anytime xxxxxxx

missy007
24-02-11, 22:02
Hi Calm

As others have said you have done so well to come this far :yesyes:

I am having a bit of a blip myself at the moment so we just have to stop beating ourselves up about it so just have some :bighug1:and tc

Missy

calm
24-02-11, 22:11
thank you missy xxxxxx

as you know i go to church every monday and light a candle for everyone on here....as you say its a blip and we just need to be confident in our recovery xxxxxx

thank you friends xxxxx you are all so inspirational xxxxxxx