PDA

View Full Version : So im here to ask....

Tinker28
24-02-11, 00:40
I just wanted to ask everyone here if someone knows if Feeling acky is a symptom of anxiety and can you get a symptom of anxiety just from not really stressing over something but sorta still are stressing about your health. Thanks all so much for all your help! :hugs:

hanlo
24-02-11, 01:24
i feel acky all the time my arms and legs yeh i dont feel like when i first got anxciety byt still get loasdsa symptons wich still scare me and i think this cnt be anxciety sympton coz im not that worried but really i am

Tinker28
24-02-11, 01:28
Thanks, Hanlo.

I feel cold and acheky espeically in my fingers and hands it's so weird!

Tinker28
24-02-11, 21:30
Ok it went away, I was just really scared, havig a buch of tests done and it's making my anxiety go way up, yet I don't even think about it which is the first for me usually I cause the anxiety which is why it surpised me that time.

Thanks to all whom read it, you all are really the best group of people to have on our side... :hugs:

bezzaboo
24-02-11, 21:38
Hi,

I normally get achy when im depressed due to my anxiety, depression can cause symptoms much like the flu virus.

Don't know if this helps but hope you feel better soon :) x

Tinker28
27-02-11, 05:43
Yes thanks that does make me feel better! :)

honeyp1e
27-02-11, 08:52
when am having bad anxious days i can feel extremely achy all over and just want to curl up and stay there as i find i have no energy ;(