PDA

View Full Version : Hello !!!!!

hellen
20-03-04, 19:03
Hi Everyone,
im new here i have had Agoraphobia for over 20yr i am not house bound but i cant go out on my own always with hubby my save person :)i live in scotland and im about to become a granma for the first time :Dso i am practising little walks on my own so i can take my granbaby for walks in the pram,it will be nice geting to know you all.
Helen :)

A Journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

Meg
20-03-04, 19:09
Good for you Helen with your walks, it's amazing what a difference a bit of motivation does sometimes !

Welcome to the site. Good to have you on board .

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
20-03-04, 21:42
Hi Hellen

Welcome to the site - you will get loads of support here so ask any questions you want to.

Have you had any treatment for the agoraphobia?

Nicola

sadie
21-03-04, 00:27
Hi Hellen,

Just wanted to welcome you to the site and to tell you that you have made such a positive step in your road to recovery.

There are so many fellow sufferers on this site who know how you are feeling and will be able to give you some help and support.

Take care

sadie

uryjm
21-03-04, 19:36
Hi Hellen
Welcome to the Scottish contingent here on the site. I lived in York for 12 years, which is a beautiful place too, and getting out and about for some fresh air is a great tonic I've found. Now I'm back in Scotland I wish the weather was a wee bit kinder, but I still take the air as much as I can. Hopefully you will be able to do more of it too by finding some of the great advice on this site. Good luck.

Jim

red
21-03-04, 22:49
Hi Helen!
Welcome aboard and congratulations on the nearly granma status! I have heard that pushing a pram around helps with the walking, so you will be soon whizzing around with your wee babby! When is he/she due?

All the best to you - keep at it!

Red
x