PDA

View Full Version : Being Brave

munkeyinblack
24-02-11, 11:54
Hi everyone,

Iv been on this site a while now and one of the things that amazes me is the amount of coping mechanisms there are for dealing with these illnesses.

I was inspired by this to find something that would take my mind of things and calm me down but also would maybey turn into a hobby i could be proud of .

I turned to words. Iv been writing poems and stories for years but iv never showed anyone incase of being shot down or laughed at.
Im in a place now where i feel id like to share some of my work with you and see what you think

http://allpoetry.com/munkeyinblack

Id love it if some of you would have a look and tel me what you think?

Thanks
Munkey
x

missy007
24-02-11, 12:32
Hi Munkey

I have just had a quick look and have to say that you have an amazing talent with words that not many of us have (me in particular).

So keep up with the poetry (I wish I could find a diversionary tactic) and I look forward to reading more :yesyes:

Missy x

Bill
27-02-11, 03:16
I very much enjoyed them Munkey!:) Keep sharing because I think alot of people will gain alot of pleasure from them.:bighug1:

suzannacorfu
27-02-11, 09:03
2011 the year of DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Am o proud of you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
Suz

munkeyinblack
28-02-11, 21:10
Awwww thanks guys :)

SUZ!! DO IT !!! lol thaks for your support hun couldnt have done it without you!!

xx

snowgoose
28-02-11, 21:42
just been looking again and reading :)
meant to reply earlier .............keep at it Munkey !!!
a gift to make words not just speech ........but something very meaningful x
thank you for sharing x

lizzie29
28-02-11, 21:51
WOW! They are brilliant and beautiful. I love Faith No More, it made me feel quite emotional. You definitely have a talent, they are amazing.

allergyphobia
15-03-11, 17:05
hi munkey. i really enjoyed your story about the man with the beard and the poem just a guy. you have a real way with words, keep it up :--) x

munkeyinblack
06-07-11, 09:56
Just wanted to give this a bump up. Theres a lot more of my stuff added as well as a collaboration with a friend from the site. Any feedback is appreciated.

tc all

munkey x