PDA

View Full Version : Really scared :-( help!!!

Hayley1982
24-02-11, 17:24
My dad said he wants nothing to do with me and wants me to go. Thay must really hate me I'm such a let down and the most useless person in the whole world. I hate this world. 7 weeks back at work thought I was doing great and now this has knocked me right down and I hate everything about myself.

ditzygirl
24-02-11, 18:18
Whoooo - stop there and breath

YOU ARE NOT A LET DOWN OR USELESS

You have been affected by anxiety and depression, it is very very common. But look what you have achieved.

Maybe you're dad has had a bad day or is troubled himself. Life for many just now is very very tough and sometimes we take it out on those closest too us.

If he really does want you out then you need to make some decisions and I am happy to help if I can. I am sure he won't just make you homeless instantly.

What ever is behind this disagreement will blow over, so please don't let this ruin your progress.

You know where I am if you want to sharex

Jannie2948
24-02-11, 19:03
Hi, what has brought this on? How is your head, you said you had a really bad headache today is this because you have had a falling out with your Dad? I am sure he doesn't mean it,, and please done say you are useless. You have come a long way in the last 7 weeks please don't let this knock you back. Sit down and have a chat with your Dad and find out what the problem is, I am sure you can talk through this. I know you mum has been unwell, and it is probably playing on his mind. Try and have a nice chat with your mum and dad.
Luv Jannie x x x x

Hayley1982
24-02-11, 20:36
Feel really panicky and sooo sad :-( x

sarahj91
24-02-11, 21:06
as to what i have learned from past experiances and still going through depression, people like that if they have been mentally abusing you for a while doesnt need a look in yr life, as if they are there for always that is all that they will do is push and push until u have hit rock bottom and that is where you start to feel to attempt suicide and self harm, once u have self harmed that is aways with you and when ever u feel the need to do it you will because u are no onger scared of how much it will hurt as you are used to it. it can also be an addiction just from how u feel from it and wanting to do it often.

all the best and remeber take no noitice of the people who dont treat you with respect xx

Captain Caveman
24-02-11, 21:41
I'm such a let down and the most useless person in the whole world.

Hi. I don't know you, but I don't need to to say that you are useless. Everyone on the planet is equal and you are just as good as anyone of the rest of us.

I don't know what the argument is about re your Dad, but we all have said things we don't mean. If he was serious about having you move out, you - like everyone - have the tools to deal with whatever challenge is thrown at you. You may not have the confidence right now to believe that, but in time you will.

Good stuff with the getting back to work for the last 7 weeks:)

pillbox
05-03-11, 17:28
hi theres always someone out there who does not understand mental health only if youv been through it ive suffered for more than 20 years and have had to get used to it but there are people out there who can help and joining this site is the first step good on you good luck for the future