PDA

View Full Version : holiday attempts - please list here

mirry
03-04-06, 07:30
I feel nervous this morning because my friend is calling for me today and we are taking the kids for a 20 min walk down to Portchester Castle and once there we will be crabbing in the water.
I usually find once i actually do it i cope better than thinking about it.
I cant decide if to take a pill of diazepam although my cbt says pills arnt the answer and to avoid them (easy for him to say).

I am also walking my Puppy down there and feel worried because with every step we take the puppy draws big attention from everyone passing by, I am amazed how much attention she gets but its me who gets all the questions......ahh how old is she, whats her breed, is it a girl, where did you get her ????

Better go get dressed now and pack my bag - oooooooooooooooooo
feeling breathless and cant stop the shallow breathing.
Will let you know how it goes.

mirryx

mirry
03-04-06, 15:46
good news, i did it!

got really muddy and my son fell into the moat , it was a really good laugh ....WHAT WAS I WORRIED ABOUT ???

mirryx

BambieEyes
03-04-06, 16:01
WELL DONE MIRRY!!!!! Great feeling when you acomplish something isnt it!
xx

Fight or Flight? im going to Fight it every step of the way!

Piglet
03-04-06, 16:01
:D:D

Nice one Mirry!!

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

mirry
03-04-06, 17:49
forgot to mention, i didnt take a pill !

It was really nice to come home and read how i was feeling prior to the day out and to see how much of a state i got into.

mirryx

sillymoo
04-04-06, 15:21
:DWELL DONE MIRRY:D
its annoyin aint it all that worrying and in the end you enjoyed it!!!well done luv mooxXx

Keitharcher
04-04-06, 19:29
Mirry

Well done that story about how life should be for us belongs in the success stories section well done am very pleased for you

Keith

wendy
04-04-06, 20:46
Well done Mirry!

So nice to read when someone has done well!

Shows we are stronger than we think xx

Paddington
04-04-06, 22:45
oh Mirry,how fab!!I take valium too,and ,likeyou, am never sure whether to take one [just in case]this is better than it used to be tho,then it was,how MANY shall i take just to go out the door!!So pleased for you and that you all had a good time.And no pills!!What a break thru!love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

mirry
05-04-06, 07:26
Just shows you what we can achieve, but its funny how the very next day i feel i cant do it again ???

I have spoken to my CBT yest and he said we will be doing exposure therapy together (i felt panic as soon as he said it).

mirryx