PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and keyed up feeling

dc100
25-02-11, 12:31
Hi all - just wonder what other people experience when they get that keyed up anxiety state, for me its like my thoughts run 100 mile an hours and i feel edgy and scared i may lose control mentally, my emotions have been all over the place recently really up and down and feel i react differently to things at the moment does anyone else had or going through something similar ?

i find it get worst when at work or i have too much coffee or nicotine (i know i shouldn't smoke i will quit when i feel myself again )

Kristopher :)
25-02-11, 16:34
stay away from coffee and energy drinks. I drink sprite, its caffine free. I get the thoughts as well, i think thats what fules it. I get twitching, jolts, random pains and cramps (due to muscle tension), pin prick sensations, brain fog, being on edge, ringing in ears, dizzyness and a weird taste in my mouth.. I also get the feeling to cry for no reason and recently i have had this pressure feeling behind my face, its horrible :weep: I have had other symnptoms but there is just that many u cant keep up with them. I seem to be worse when im tired, my blood pressure is kinda normal so i dunno wtf is going on. I smoke as well, I dont think anything would change even if we stopped smoking, to be honest.