PDA

View Full Version : Errrm, Hi~

panicpixie
25-02-11, 14:36
Hello ^^ My name is Bee.
A friend of mine who suffers from Anxiety the same as me reccomened I come on this site. So here I am, Hehe~

I have allways been a worrier ever since I was little, and I'd freak out if I cut myself of something, But It just seems to be getting worst and worst.
Evertime I find a lump, rash, random pain or anything like that, I ALLWAYS asume its cancer, Or somthing just as bad.

My panic attacks are getting worst and much regular than befor, and Taking trips to the doctors is becoming a monthly thing (Lucky my doctor is VERY understanding and a VERY nice man). But I'm Going to take CBT soon, So hopefully that will do me some good.

Anyway I don't want to go on~
Just wanted to say Hi

:D I look forward to getting to know some people on here!

Bee x

diane07
25-02-11, 14:37
Hi panicpixie

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

~glowly worm~
25-02-11, 21:22
Hey Bee,

Welcome to NMP, i find the HA board here very very useful and people an amazing support. You have done the right thing joining as it is very recovery focused :)

I was given one brill piece of advice my first time online, and i hope this makes sense..if not realy sorry!! It was to try and avoid reading posts which may trigger your anxieties about health, therefore if you see something and are tempted to read but think it might make things worse, listen to the instinct and look somewhere else. Or even go to the chat room and discuss it if you do see something.

As i said- everyone is great and we welcome you on board :)

~glowly~ xx

P.s...good luck with the CBT ;) x

panicpixie
26-02-11, 12:45
Hey Bee,

Welcome to NMP, i find the HA board here very very useful and people an amazing support. You have done the right thing joining as it is very recovery focused :)

I was given one brill piece of advice my first time online, and i hope this makes sense..if not realy sorry!! It was to try and avoid reading posts which may trigger your anxieties about health, therefore if you see something and are tempted to read but think it might make things worse, listen to the instinct and look somewhere else. Or even go to the chat room and discuss it if you do see something.

As i said- everyone is great and we welcome you on board :)

~glowly~ xx

P.s...good luck with the CBT ;) x

Thank you very much!
I've allready been given some wonderfull advice from people here!
:D Everyone seems really nice.
It made alot of sense thank you.

Bee x

Vanilla Sky
26-02-11, 20:16
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

~glowly worm~
26-02-11, 21:49
Glad it made sense :)

Yes everyone is lovely :D
May u find it useful as we do :) xx