PDA

View Full Version : So down =(

HelenLouise
25-02-11, 16:26
Hi everyone!

I have been feeling so low lately its horrible.
I have OCD and emetophobia and I am so tired of the thoughts and panic. I am constantly convinced I have some sort of cancer and I'm fed up of it :(!
I'm starting to get really low - when I wake up in a morning I cannot be bothered to get out of bed. When I force myself to do so I cannot be bothered to get dressed or anything and it usually takes me hours to do so. I wake up hungry but have no motivation to eat and eventually i just feel sluggish from not eating.

I'm at uni and this feeling is really harming my work - I don't want to go in! I panic when I have to leave the house, especially if its to do long train rides and i have no motivation to do my work :(!

No one seems to understand when I tell them how i feel - the response i get is, "well you will have to get motivated."

I only feel 100% happy when i'm with my boyfriend and my life at home makes me feel worse as I have a dad who has Alzheimer's disease which makes home life very difficult!

Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent xxx

fairyclairy
25-02-11, 17:06
Im feeling the same at the moment - so you're definitly not the only one!
Im having biggg relationship troubles and its just getting me down and obv having an effect on my anxiety... iv done nothing today! Absolutly nothing... sat on my bed watching tele all day and i feel soooooo crap for it! I have tension pains around my head, jaw and temples.. i feel sick, have no energy whatsoever and really cant be bothered with anything.... just want to curl up and go to sleep and forget about everything!

Iv got to make tea tonight so i know il have to pull myself together and make that soon - mum keeps asking me whats up and asking about my boyfriend and i dont wanna talk about it which makes me snap at her...

Grrr i hate this anxiety stuff.. it really challenges us sometimes doesnt it!

Hang in there, it will get better :)

Also, my grandad has alzheimers so i completely understand the horrible disease what it does to our loved ones... please be strong xx

HelenLouise
28-02-11, 22:15
Hey! Thanks for the reply!

Sitting around watching t.v is all I seem to be doing lately aswell!
I haven't been into Uni for weeks as I just feel rubbish!

I snap at my mum sometimes to when i'm like this.
I'm just so tired of being afraid of nausea and stressing out over cancer etc! It's exhausting!

I had my CBT assessment last tuesday so I figured that would be of some help but it turns out I now have to go on another waiting list to be assigned treatment :(

Hope your relationship issues have resolved! Nothing makes you feel worse!! xxx