PDA

View Full Version : Another day another symptom..WHY ME?!

mel1972
25-02-11, 21:29
Well after writing this time last week I have since been given antibiotics for a chest infection, so that calmed me down for the week.
This evening i have noticed a pain down the right side (down my back) when i breathe in deeper than my regular breaths and when i yawn..
My HA started after losing my mum coming up to 2yrs ago in May but I am so fed up with worrying about every little thing that happens to me, ans thinking i am going to die, i could scream at myself for being a bloody drama queen and a complete pain.
I have been off sertraline for about 4 months now and I am worried that i might need them again, I have read about CBT and thinking this could be a better option, but i need to so something as HA is totally ruining my life.
I dunno whats worse googling my symptoms or coming to my own conclusion.
I just want to go back to living a normal life.

mel1972
25-02-11, 22:52
Now thinking perhaps it's gallstones ..

Greenman50
25-02-11, 23:20
I don,t know what the answer is as this is all new to me this HA , but distracting myself really works and music . On a friday i tell myself its the weekend , anything to worry about i,ll think about on Monday , so its not that i,m ignoreing any aches or pains , i just tell myself i,ll sort it out later and then i forget by monday (sometimes) but it helps

suzy-sue
25-02-11, 23:31
Try to stop Googling and that will make a big difference ..Put off worrying like Mel says .I do that with other things and it does work ...CBT will help you, so go see your Dr next week and discuss this with him . All the best sue x