PDA

View Full Version : Colon concern (guys only)

pinkynicca
26-02-11, 03:01
hey i have worked myself to a full panic...been having bowl issues and back pain past 2 weeks... i googled colon cancer and im freaking out..had a xray on my lower back came back fine. was reading on home exams so i tried it in the shower. there was no blood or anything but it felt like a balloon i dont know how to describe it..i kinda pushed on it and i could feel it in my stomach...could that be my bladder or something? it was very large felt almost fist size...sorry im just panicking looking for reassurance

pinkynicca
26-02-11, 03:21
could it maybe be intestines..?

Horse
26-02-11, 10:42
Would strongly advise against any home examination as far as that area is concerned.

Perhaps it was your prostate gland that you could feel, although it would hardly be fist size!

I would consult your doctor and ask for a rectal examination just to put yourself at ease.

bronte
21-03-11, 09:17
Hi sorry im female but when yoy put guys only we cant help it how far up was this ballon thing because a few inches up inside our rectums there is a natural bend in the colon which feels like a large lump and if you push it yes it proberly would hurt in your stomach so how far in is it if you dont mind me asking and what you say is fist size will proberly be alot smaller because we cant gage the size of things very well thaat way