PDA

View Full Version : dont know what to do

lildutt
26-02-11, 08:40
after all my problems and everyrthing i found myself a nice bloke who respects me and took my child on has a stepchild but the begin of this year as been so rubbish first off my blokes uncle past away who treated him like his son then my ex partner past away my son dad ever since my new bloke been very depressed and cant go out and im left with all these feelings in me i really dont know what to do i feel so angry and so low i am letting myself go and my house aswell it feels i cant be bothered with anything or the relationship i dont feel like i can cope with this all :weep::weep::weep: all my friends of notice and i cant explain why. i feel so lost and angry and fed up
michelle

Granny Primark
26-02-11, 09:14
Hi mate.
I know of all the stress youve had recently but I can understand why you havent told me.
Youve told me bits but I just thought that you were coping.
Obviously not.
Youve got a phone pick it up and give me a call! Or am I going have to come and sort you out?!?:winks::D
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Speak soon.

lildutt
26-02-11, 09:31
this been building up since i havent got a clue how to tell people or anything.i cant talk to adam cus he got his own probs and it seems like i dont care what i feel at the moment cus my mind so messed up with it all yeah i know you only on end of phone but you had your own probs and i didnt want to burden you love ya lynn michelle xxx