PDA

View Full Version : people who suffer from axiety and ibs!!

Forrest
03-04-06, 11:42
Well i have been ill since may with ibs and health axiety i have a audio of the top dog in the u.s speaking on ibs and axiety just with him speaking helps me in my problems and to make since in how the body and the brain works if you suffer from bowell problems are nausea this is a must audio to lisen to on how the brain works!!http://www.ja-online.com/dukeibs/#hope you all injoy it because they say ibs and axiety go hand in hand!!

pips
03-04-06, 11:44
Thanks for that i will look into that as i suffer form IBS to.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X

Forrest
03-04-06, 11:48
your very welcome!!!Ibs has been taking a toll on me since may and i have been fighting to keep it undercontrol it is the reason i have axiety is because of the ibs..

feege
03-04-06, 12:35
Thanks Forrest

I too suffer from IBS and was about to post to see if I could get some help from people and saw your post!!

I have a hiatus hernia and duodenitis and IBS (I've been referred to a dietician) but the acid problems are clearly stress related and I am struggling to control them. I have been getting tummy ache that wakes me in the night a lot lately and I'm really fed up with it. I have been taking Zantac (ranitidine) but am thinking I might have to go to the next stage - there is not a lot I can do about the real stress I am under and am feeling quite positive about dealing with my anxiety but I haven't yet managed to settle this down.

So I'm off to look at that link! Thanks![8D]

Fee xxxxxx
www.like2like.com

Why live life anticipating the bad things when you could be anticipating the good?
Good and bad things WILL happen!

Southern_Belle
03-04-06, 14:46
Forrest,

I also suffer from IBS and had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done due to severe anemia. That is how they found out I had IBS. I did suffer symptoms of IBS. My doctor told me that IBS ran in families though. Did you ever hear that? My sister was also diagnosed with it and she has no anxiety at all. Her IBS is constipation whereas mine goes the other way, lol. My father's mother had extreme anxiety and was medicated for it all her life. My brother and sisters; however, have none and do crazy things like skydive, scuba dive, rock climb, etc. I could never ever do those things. I really appreciate your link and will look into it. At this time I am trying to control mine by diet. They took biopsies and luckily I'm fine colon wise. It amazes me that out of the 4 siblings I got stuck with the anxiety, had it since childhood! Well, I'm rambling, sorry.

Bel

Forrest
04-04-06, 12:23
i hope you all injoy the link i also have a link with thousands of ppl posting about there ibs and way to keep it undercontrol here is the link i hope this helps there is alot of info out there to help people like us with ibs http://ibsgroup.org/groupee/forums?cdra=Y&s=500107

Southern_Belle
04-04-06, 16:26
Forrest,

Just took a peek at the new link, thx so much.

Bel

Forrest
05-04-06, 02:41
yvw!!Its just another tool to have when bowell problems are out of controll!!!

kitty
05-04-06, 10:55
thank you for that link hun i will look as i suffer with IBS too

kym
xux

Forrest
06-04-06, 11:56
has anyone lisen to the audio?And if so what did you think?